Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Act your age

Am so tried of all this am sick of the bull that you have put me though! I get it I know what I did wasnt right on any level1 But you know what am so tried of this depress crap1 I totally get that its sohard to let someone go I really do but youthen realize that it wasnt ment to be then it wasnt! But I cant go out to place where I used to go I cant go to out to certain places becasue you will be or there is a chance that we might run into someone! I cant fully enjoy myself becasue am worried that you might show up or someone will say something! Stop I am sorry for the pain that I caused you am really am sorry and I know that you dont believe it either but I didnt go and look for this it happen. I am sorry for the way things happen and went down I am, but you know what you need to stop too! We ALL need to put on our big kids pants on and act our age. You hate me fine whatever am over it but stop spreading your mouth to everyone about this its between two people not the entrie world! Have your friends leave me alone you leave me alone and I will do the same! So stop with the crap on facebook and threw texts nothing you say is goigng to change because am going to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment