Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Number one

Well I guess I can say Welcome to Blogger! LOL! Well what should I blog about?? Well First off Ill tell you alittle about me. My name is Jessica I go by Jess. I grew up in Osakis, Mn and now I live in Inver Grove Heights, MN. I love the cities do I see myself staying in the cities probably not I would love to see what else is out there and maybe move within the next year or so, but I will leave it up to faith! Am dating the most amazing person in the world1 We met two years ago and we have been together as a couple for a year now and  it has been fun. I wouldnt change us for anything in the world. I get the butterflys evertime I see him lol I know super cheezy! But we are on the verge on meeting families and we are living together and I see a great furture with him. ok ok enough about him lol, but I could talk about him for hours lol! But anyways more about me and whats happen in this world! So I am living on my own other then with Nick, I can't wait till we get a house. I work as a waitress at Emma Krummies and I love it. I know its not an office job but I love it. But thats it for me for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment