Friday, September 3, 2010

Saying Goodbye

So am finally feel like I got the final slap in the face. i had to pick up the last thing that was apart of my past. I know that I should be caring becasue I have a loving and wonderful boyfriend but there are parts that still hurt.  I feel like I just threw tons a money away, Nick said I didnt but I feel like I did. I dont know. I also know that I have burnt tons of bridges with the choices that I have made and am truely sorry for every single one of them and I just hope that things would be calm down so everyone goes back to normal but I know that will be awhile , but I also know that we as a couple have made some big steps and I just hope that it doesnt back fire. I never went looking for this I never ment to hurt anyone with some of these choices, but its like what they say love is crazy and you cant help who you love. Am praying that I can be friends with some people that mean alot to Nick I just hope. i really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment