Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Oh what a day

Ok so I went out to a movie tonight with my Nick! and it was so not worth it at all! We wasted 25 buck and the movie sucked! How does that happen?? I just dont get it? The previews looked amazing and we both were so exited about it and it turns a 160 and it was horrible! Anyways am done yelling about the movie! Sometimes I wonder when I should open my mouth or just keep it shut cause. with my pasted relationships I had to be quite and was never able to speak my mind and now with Nick I can do that but sometimes am still scared to say anything and He has never made me feel that way am just used to it. I just dont know what to do sometimes I just dont want to make a big deal out of nothing and thats why I think I dont say anything. I hope that sometimes by not saying something that its be ok, but who knows. Well its off to bed night bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment