Monday, September 6, 2010

Outside the Box

So it has been a very long weekend! Nick and I went to the fair on Saturday and was all so happy that we get to walk around and eat food that was so good for you lol! I wish! So we were walking around and we were walking pass the beer gardren and who is there GENE SIMMIONS from KISS! So people were saying that wasnt him so my hopes of actually seeing someone famous was shot to the ground. So then we were walking by the Grandstand and Nick really wanted to see how much tickets were and were the seats were so I said ok and of course it was 22 main floor right in front of the stage. so guess who was seeing KISS? We did! Nick was so happy he was like a little kid in a candy shop it was so cute! So just before we were going into the show we had to have a corndog before going in for the concert. So we are standing there eating our corn and who walks by GENE SIMMIONS again and he looked at me and said wow that looks good I should get one! OMG! And guess what it was the real person too! Poor Nick I have been giving him so much crap for this! So My thing is that I never listen to Kiss or really know any of their songs but you know what they may be old, but they know how to rock out and they know how to put on one heck of a show! I had an amazing time and so did Nick it was our first concert together and it was a great night for an outdoor concert as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment